Principal Investigator Matchtech on Berkshire, England
Dikampus.com – Our client is an established biologics company that are widely renowned for the quality of their services. Due to an increase in demand for their services they are looking to recruit a Program Manager on a permanent basis.
As the Program Manager you will a lead multi-disciplinary project teams in the successful delivery of Customer contracts. You will be responsible for planning and implementing the project scope in a timely manner, ensuring the cost and quality objectives of the contract are met.
– Lead a multi-disciplinary project team for the execution of customer projects. Responsibility and accountability for project initiation, planning, execution/implementation, controlling (including costs), monitoring and closeout.
– Primary on-site interface for the Customer and be the Customers advocate on-site to ensure all customer requirements are realised.
– Maintain close collaboration and communication with Sales and Commercial Development and provide technical support during contract negotiations as required.
– Responsible for managing change throughout the project lifecycle, including the preparation of contract amendments where appropriate.
– In conjunction with Sales, assess customer requests for additional or increased work scope. The Program Manager is responsible for capturing and clearly delineating the scope of work requested, and for providing an analysis to Sales, for discussion with the Customer.
– Responsible for controlling and monitoring the status and progress of the agreed to Project Plan. This is critical to assure that the project is on track and any issues can be proactively managed.
– Keep relevant Business Unit (BU) management updated as to background, objectives and progress of the program as appropriate via agreed monthly reporting.
– Responsible for the receipt and routing through QA of Customer complaints. Following resolution, the Program Manager is accountable for responding to the customer in a timely manner.
– Conduct internal and external Project Team Meetings to ensure that all stakeholders and the customer are working in accordance to the agreed to Project Plan. Maintain appropriate records (e.g. agendas, minutes, risk, action, issue and decision logs) of all discussions.
– Responsible for coordinating, arranging and preparation of customer meetings on-site for the purpose of project team execution that can include campaign reviews, ad-hoc process related meetings, etc. The Program Manager may be required to assist in customer audits of the facility as required.
– Responsible for annual budgeting and monthly reforecasting via S&OP liaising with Sales and Finance as appropriate. Accountable for the delivery within SAP and invoicing of all work programs.
– Co-ordinate shipping of final product as requested by the customer.
– Responsible for delivering the agreed profitability of all projects within the portfolio of contracts managed and report as required.
Posted 22 May 2015
Closes 29 May 2015
– Degree in a life science discipline.
– An acknowledged PM qualification or accreditation (APMP, PMP, Prince2) would be an advantage.
– Experience in project or program management within the Biologics or related Industry sector for new drug entities targeting IND or IMPD or BLA submissions.
– Customer facing experience.
– Proven and demonstrated leadership, influencing and interpersonal skills.
– Attention to detail, excellent presentation skills and knowledge of different problem solving techniques.
– Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
– Demonstrate initiative with a proactive approach to the job with an ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills (fluent French, German or Spanish is an advantage but not mandatory).
– Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced, pressured environment.
– Ability to manage within a matrix management system to achieve successful outcomes for the assigned portfolio of projects.
In this role the successful candidate will have many business crucial responsibilities and due to the importance of this role our client is offering a generous package to the successful candidate.
For more information please call 01489 898 288.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.